Monday, April 11, 2011

A Brief Message to Regular Readers of Simple Planet

I am posting this because I want anyone who regularly checks my site for new pieces to know that I greatly appreciate their interest, and I take it as a huge compliment.

Over the last few months, however, I have been posting most of my articles on The Automatic Earth (theautomaticearth.blogspot.com) before posting them here. Ilargi and Stoneleigh have been very generous with letting me publish my articles on their site, and I also feel that their "big picture" and systems perspective on economics, finance, energy issues and environmental issues is extremely similar to my own. Therefore, I plan to continue working with them and writing for their site as it continues to evolve.

Since any new pieces that I write will be first published on TAE, and will only appear here a few days later, I encourage any regular readers of this site to begin visiting TAE on a daily basis to find my latest work. TAE also has a great comment section filled with very knowledgeable and insightful commentators. While I will still respond to any comments I happen to see under my articles on Simple Planet, I will spend significantly more time reading and responding to comments/questions on the TAE page.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone, but I'm sure that really isn't an issue for anyone here.

Once again, thank you very much for reading and I hope to see some new "faces" in the TAE comment section!

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Ash: The very fact you write this simply reflects the considered nature of your insightful writings and TAE is an excellent source!

    Thanks

    David

    ReplyDelete